Monday, November 30, 2009

Who has tried e.l.f lip gloss spf products ?will u recommend it to me i heard they good just except the smell?

i heard their good but i want to make sure before i go buy them somebody who has bought them?Who has tried e.l.f lip gloss spf products ?will u recommend it to me i heard they good just except the smell?
They're okay for the price but the smell of ELF products always throw me off.Who has tried e.l.f lip gloss spf products ?will u recommend it to me i heard they good just except the smell?
I think its great actually it smells great 2. u should try It I totally recc. Report Abuse

well my suggestion is





since its only a dollar


just bye it and try it.





its not like its gonna put you in debt.


:D


haha
i hated them.


cheap and dont last long


mine smelled really sweet though


like grapes :]
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting