Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone heard of putting light blue lip gloss over red lipstick?

I heard that Gwen Stefani does this to make her teeth look whiter. Does anyone know what makeup company sells light blue lipgloss? Preferably at a drugstore...I don't really want to pay a lot to try this out!!Has anyone heard of putting light blue lip gloss over red lipstick?
Nooooooooo you're not supid!!!!! Some people have just not heard of this. I know (Benefit) just came up with a new blue lip gloss you can use on top or alone for this technique, (Benefit California Kissin' runs for $16). There must be others out there, I just haven't tried this technique myself although I've heard of it. **** Luck!Has anyone heard of putting light blue lip gloss over red lipstick?
that sounds a bit weird - god knows. it might be a weird thing that only works on a photo shoot...?





what make up artists call a ';blue-red'; just means a cool-toned blue lipstick (i can only think of MAC russian red, but i'm sure there are bluer examples) and yes, these can make your teeth look whiter because they're not yellowy/orangey reds - but depends on your skin tone.





i reckon just find a red lipstick you like and use a good whitening toothpaste!
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
I've heard that but i haven't tried it u should look at wal-mart or something
call in and they will show you one to suit your coloring
this totally works, you can go to a beauty supply store and fid blue gloss for like 3 dollars.


I use this on my clients all the time... it works!
That will probably make your lips look purple. how about you just brush your teeth instead of wearing makeup like a clown?
Wow, grow up a bit. I have heard of it but I was telling you light blue lip gloss over red lipstick won't work. you need a red lipstick with a blue undertone. and you wont get anything like that in a drugstore.
what?


the only blue lipgloss that i know of it the on e that little girls wear
SAY WHAT???? I've never seen blue lip gloss, but just go to the drugstore and see what they have...you really didn't need to ask that...
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting