Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I get a lip gloss that works like a lip balm AND have a great taste? What brand? ?

So I want a lip gloss + balm....n using that I would not need a lipstick either. It would be the best if the taste if some kind of fruits and would not come off easily...even in kissin...





THX!! Where can I get a lip gloss that works like a lip balm AND have a great taste? What brand? ?
I think that the best is Nivea lip care.


Never tried anything better. It's more like a balm, but it colors as well.


I have 2, with cherry and with strawberry tastes.


It has a nice taste, which is very important for kissing. Though it won't stay long. On the other hand, it's not noticeable when it comes off (if compared to regular lip glosses).





Where can I get a lip gloss that works like a lip balm AND have a great taste? What brand? ?
get blistex the berry flavour its delicious, it is great moisture for ur lips (cures chapping) and is lip sunscreen
u can also try the body shop's lip butter/lip gloss. it tastes like fruit...u can pick whichever one u want and it doesn't wear off that easily unless u have dry lips
like try lipsmackers lip balm like totally



uhm anything comes off after kissing or else theyre doing it wrong.
Man, you're asking for a lot.
uh, softlips is really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting