Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip gloss that requires finger application- STUPID idea? Your thoughts?

I have the cutest little lip gloss from Sephora, a clear little cube. Only problem? Requires finger application. I never understood this. Why use a dirty finger to apply and be left with a sticky finger? This is just not ideal! Any tips/comments/thoughts?Lip gloss that requires finger application- STUPID idea? Your thoughts?
Nothing wrong with applying lip gloss with your CLEAN finger. BTW did you know that to keep lipstick from getting on your teeth is to put your finger into your mouth.... close your lips over your finger and slowly pull it out. That's what pro make up artists advise actresses to do. However, if you just feel ';icky'; about that, then use a freshly cleaned lip brush to apply the gloss.Lip gloss that requires finger application- STUPID idea? Your thoughts?
I don't think it is a big deal, I prefer it that way, less bacteria goes back into the gloss.
I hate lip gloss like that! So pointless
i know exactly what you mean! but sometimes by putting your finger in it is in a more convenient sized package and also, you wont risk putting on too much. but i totally agree with you, because those arguments are pretty weak.





oh yeah, and another argument could be that the bacteria on your mouth is touching it.. (another lame one lol)
ok--I DNT KNOE OF ANY1 DAT TRIPS ABOUT THIS BUT U SHOULD ASK AN INVENTOR ABOUT IT!
I totally agree with you! I avoid using that kind of lip gloss. Tubes and brushes are way better! If you have time, please take a look at my question!
Just buy a lipgloss applicator, they are cheap and useful. Dirty fingers just transfer germs. I mean, you open door knobs (like the bathroom), you touch things, you mess with your hair. So much easier to avoid if you get an applicator or just get a lipgloss that is in a tube and not in a tin or something.
Very unsanitary. I hate it. I always use roll on.
they sale lipgloss brushes


at the stores


i never really liked that idea etiher
well i dont like it in cubes because it get you fingers sticky.but you can buy a lip brush and use that ..hope i helped!
wat i do is just use a wet Q-tip. Otherwise, just wash your hands right b4.





all the best,


good luck w/ the gloss!
They make it like that in some companies so you get suckered into buying the lipgloss brush
I think its stupid also!


Since your buying it from sephora, i would assume that it would be a quality product.


Why are they too lazy to include a brush to apply the lipgloss with!





I got a lipgloss once, that also required finger application.


:D Lol, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting