Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I add coffee grains to my homemade lip gloss?

or should I make the coffee (with water) and add a little drop to my lip gloss? I'd like to make a Mocha flavored lip gloss and so far my ingredients are cocoa butter, vaseline, chocolate chips, pure aloe vera, vitamin e and coconut oil.Can I add coffee grains to my homemade lip gloss?
you can't mix water or coffee grinds with it, it won't come out right. Also why chocolate chips? They do sell coffee butter you can buy from soap supply places online and use that mixed with your oils, that way you achieve what you are looking for and it will go together properly.Can I add coffee grains to my homemade lip gloss?
just a tip..i made a lip gloss with chocolate chips it in once and it melted and settled perfectly..but after putting it on an hour later my lips looked like i had been eating a chocolate ice cream and it was all dried and had thickened on my lips..ew! so just be careful! and i wouldnt suggest adding coffee grains either. goodluck.
I would buy a mocha flavoring. I think Majestic Mountain Sage in Utah sells some. I can't remember off the top of my head where I bought mine from.
Make the coffee, you don't want grainy lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting