Monday, November 30, 2009

Do guys think that girls who wear lip gloss are really girly?

I was just wondering, because I'm really not a girly person, but I bought this new Aveeno Chapstick, that works and smells really good.


Problem is, when I put it on, its really shiny, so it looks like I'm wearing lip gloss.


I was just wondering, what are guys thoughts on girls who wear lip gloss?


I don't wear a ton of makeup, and I dress very simply in earth tones.


Would I come off as girly for wearing lip gloss?


I'm just paranoid, haha. Thanks! =]Do guys think that girls who wear lip gloss are really girly?
Coming from a guy, no its not really girly. Sorry if this is too forward, just don't wear it if your gonna kiss someone. Do guys think that girls who wear lip gloss are really girly?
i say, do what you want. If you like the lip stuff, wear it, who cares if its shiny and might be considered lip gloss. If you like it, wear it. If you are too self conscience about it, don't wear it.
Sometimes I wear lipgloss and I'm not super girly just kind of, like I'm not a tomboy but I'm not girly either, so no, I don't think only girly girls wear lipgloss
lol no i dont think its girly.


i wear lipgloss and im not very girly at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting