Monday, November 30, 2009

If i left my lip gloss in my pants while i washed them in the washer machine is it ok to use?

IDK if there is bacteria or something in on on it but it was covered at the timeIf i left my lip gloss in my pants while i washed them in the washer machine is it ok to use?
It should be fine. I'm assuming that the cap stayed on the lip gloss during the washing process, so that should have kept out any bacteria. Plus, the warm/hot water, plus detergent should have killed any bacteria present. Basic rule of thumb is that if the product still looks the same (no changes in consistency, color, etc.) and doesn't have any strange odor to it, then it should be okay to use.





---%26gt;Good Luck!If i left my lip gloss in my pants while i washed them in the washer machine is it ok to use?
if it still looks the same im suprised it didn't get damaged! but yes i have done that many times if you had it sealed tightly and it didn't have any harm done to the outside of it then it should be ok to use!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If it didn't get water or stuff in it it is ok. It's clean now...LOL I've done it with chap stick a few times.
If it was sealed tightly and smells the same and not funky, then yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting