Monday, November 30, 2009

Do guys like it when girls wear lip gloss?

Just wanting to know...not like super-dark lipgloss, like sheer lip gloss. I always thought that if I wore lip gloss on a date, the guy would think I was high-maintenance or that it would get sticky or something. It would probably wipe off before any kissing, and it tastes fruity, but still. What should I do?Do guys like it when girls wear lip gloss?
i like it.. after i kiss or make out with my girl it kinda stays on my lips and i can taste her all night ;) and makes her lips more kissable cuz there kinda slick and soft and whatever haha.. SO leaveee it on! but yeah.. dont go dark.. stay like clear or whatever!! good luckkDo guys like it when girls wear lip gloss?
Dpends on the guy and the gloss...but either way you don't NEED it on to have him kiss you or like you more or whatever. A lot of guys don't like it cuz its sticky and messy some guys do if it tastes good..I had a bf who said he wouldn't kiss me until I wiped it off. If it comes off before the kissing I wouldn't reaply..just in case! Hope this helps!
i think its fine


1. its keeps the lips moist


2. taste while kissing is fun


3. you can laugh when its on his lips :D
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting