Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I buy cup cake lip gloss ?

I'm looking for cup cake lip gloss . Can u tell me where I can them while I'm living in western australia ?Where can I buy cup cake lip gloss ?
sephora :)





a lot of their brands have lipglosses that taste really sweet like cupcakes.Where can I buy cup cake lip gloss ?
idk if australia has victorias secret lol, but theres where its amazingg!! (cup quake)
Im pretty sure you can find it at any makeup store
i got mine at hot topic.
sorry don't know much about Australia, but if you got a bath %26amp; body works store then they should have it!!! hope i helped ^^
If you have Shephora, or you can go online and find it
does austrailia have claires ?


i saw them there, when i was shopping haha


good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting