Monday, November 30, 2009

Hi Ladies! How can I get lip gloss to look smooth & sexy?

I have wrinkled lip. I know...Yuk! When I apply lip gloss it doesn't look smooth like it does on the models. Is there anything any I can do to make my lip gloss look smooth %26amp; sexy?Hi Ladies! How can I get lip gloss to look smooth %26amp; sexy?
put a shiner over it it helps alotHi Ladies! How can I get lip gloss to look smooth %26amp; sexy?
Put some vaseline on them b4 you get into the shower. Afterwards, use an old toothbrush to exfoliate them and remove the old dry skin. Buy a good lip butter to sleep in and use an spf lip balm in the day time.


Also when applying your lipgloss, dab some in the middle your bottom lip and spread evenly with your lips. Youll have an even glossy look when you are done.
If you want smooth lips, you gotta exfoliate and moisturize them. I use sugar and water. It's simple, and it tastes good. As a moisturizer, you can use lip balm or vaseline. Do this twice a day.
Well maybe its the lip gloss that u are useing!! i would recommend using ';Sally Hansen 24 hour Lip Treatment';!! Its works really good and its only about 5 buck!! you can get it at Walgreens or CVS or a local pharmacy...It will help you so much!!
get like a beauty product that exfoliates your lips, if you can't get some use your tooth brush and gently brush your lips. this makes your lips look more smooth and helps with your lips looking good
Put on lip balm(basic flavor) and then try the lip gloss, it will make your lips more moisturized-I do this for my dance competitions ...good luck!
Neutrogena lip products are amazing
make them plump

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting