Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone ever read the original book called ';Back To Eden'; by Jethro Gloss ?

It's a book about a man that lived in the late 1800's into the 1900's that used all natural medicines, that cured every imaginable illness including some cancers using herbs, barks, spices, and plants. He predicted that man made synthetic medicines would cause our natural immunity to deseases cease to exist. He also warned about man eliminating healing plants throughout the world from development, without knowing the healing properties the plants have. He was the founder of soy bean products, or milk as I remember.


I have used some of his remedies in the past, '; The remedies worked '; I would like a copy of his original book '; not revised '; I have had no luck on the internet or libraries finding the edition I'm looking for. If you happen to come across any information I can use. Please email me....Thanks !





I read that book thirty years plus ago. You need to read it yourself if you get the chance.Has anyone ever read the original book called ';Back To Eden'; by Jethro Gloss ?
No, but my name is Jethro! What are the odds of that? Like one in a million I bet..Has anyone ever read the original book called ';Back To Eden'; by Jethro Gloss ?
I have the book if you want to find it look under the correct spelling of his name its KLOSS not gloss hope this helps you find it Gorbalizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting