Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss?

...and why?What is your favorite lip gloss?
I like the Beauty Rush line at Victoria's Secret, because they have a large selection of colors and its great quality for cheap. I have 5 different shades and they really last.What is your favorite lip gloss?
I love C.O. Bigelow's Lip Gloss because it doesn't leave a residue, it leaves my lips luscious without dry flakiness,lasts long, it heals dry lips and leaves my lips tasting sweet (which my boyfriend loves ;) )
AVON glazewear liquid lip color.


It's probably the best lipgloss I've ever had.


I have mine in ';Darling Pink'; and it's a light, pretty pink with a light sparkle to it and it looks beautiful. It goes on smoothy and evenly, and sorta smells like candy. Also, I got it on sale for $2.99


It lasts me the whole day until I wipe it off at night.
i mostly like the lip smackers collection cos they taste yummy and have it in cookie dough!!!!! but i really like nivea caregloss and shine, though it doesn't last for long, but it conditions my lips as well and at only 拢2!!!!!
Vaseline, if im going out to eat because lip gloss only comes off any way and natio watermwllon.
http://www.biotherm-usa.com/img/db/Packshots/038324_L.jpg


Biotherm's glossy shine in pink


cause it stays on long, smells good and makes ur lips very pretty :D
Too Faced Lip Injection in Techno Punch


plumps my lips hugee and gorgeous smell %26amp; colour x
victorias secret beauty rush


it smells so good and isnt too sticky
viva glam v,benefit gloss.
victoria secret grapefruit blast smells so good and it makes my lips look sexy nd lasts a while =]
lip smackers....flavors are good. its cheap..and not too sticky
victoria secret's beauty rush%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting