Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any recommendations for a long lasting lip gloss?

I've tried Almay (long lasting formula is drying), Clinique (since I use their skin care line, wasn't impressed), Christian Dior (bled too much) and MAC (not really long lasting). I know that's a tall order considering that it's lip gloss, but has anyone had success with a certain brand and can get 4-6 hours (I won't hope for longer) out of it and will not dry out your lips? I don't care if it's high end.Any recommendations for a long lasting lip gloss?
Johnson's Liquid Paste-Wax is popular in some quarters. Others use Shinola, lard and Turtle-Wax for vehicles.Any recommendations for a long lasting lip gloss?
clinique sheer shimmers is really a good gloss. it lasts long for a gloss. gloss in general doesnt really last that long, it has a shorter face life. if u want all day colour/shimmer try a sheer lipstick. Report Abuse

try to add to the lip gloss same color lip stick
i used l'oreal glam shine and it stay for more than 4hrs. u can also do a little trick to keep ur lipgloss last. apply a little chapstick and then apply the lip gloss.
i put lipstick on my lips in the morning and it lasts all day.


i never reveal my secret but since u sound desperate here is the trick:


put first the lip liner.


then the lipstick


now..take a tissue and press ur lips against the tissue just to eliminate the excess of lipstick.


now, reapply the lipstick.


if u can put a little bit of talc on ur lips before putting the lipstick for the first time it would help.
Avon Glazewear is the absolute best. I sell avon, and have become addicted to the glazewear, i own about 20 different colors. It lasts forever, but remember, don't like your lips!!!
covergirl it's cheap and it works
Avon Glazewear has many shades and is long lasting. Check it out!
BeneFit's is really good, it isn't sticky at all and lasts a long time. Another favorite of mine is DuWop's Venom Gloss.
AVON!! Glazwear is good but they have another one in a smaller tube, sheesh!!! I can remember the name...


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>


Found the site!! this one is the best ever, moisturizes and last for the whole day (if your not a cronic lip picker as I am).


I know its expensive but it works. I sale avon so I can get it for you and recomend great colors depending on what you like.
Cover Girl has some great lip gloss!!! And its cheap!!! I have been using it for years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting