Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone else find lip gloss uncomfortable?

I really like how lip gloss looks on me, but not how it feels.


I mean of course it's not unbearable, but it's uncomfortable and I find myself wiping it off after wearing it for just an hour or two. So for anyone who does wear lip gloss, do you find it uncomfortable too? Do you put it on in the morning and then reapply it as the day goes on?





All answers are appreciated:).





Thankk youuuu!:)Does anyone else find lip gloss uncomfortable?
it all depends on what brand you get, some lower end lip glosses are really sticky and annoying, but some are awesome and dont feel sticky at all!! i love the ones from bath and body works!! they smell great and arent sticky!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Does anyone else find lip gloss uncomfortable?
i used to like it but out of no where i got sick of it and started wearing lip stick w/ lip balm it looks just as pretty and not as shiny
kin of i always find myself smacking my lips over and over and over again


and thats not normal
For me i love wearing lipgloss, it makes my lips like sticky and stuff and i love that feeling haha. But it does get uncomfortable if you dont reaplly it so i think you should deffiently leave a little lipgloss in your pocket and just reapply it through the day does on [:
Depending on how the lip gloss tastes. If it tastes good i find it unnoticeable but when it doesn't i can't stand it. I apply it right before i go out and reapply it when i feel its necessary.
if you're getting a greasy....sticky brand, it can truly be unbearale. Your hair gets stuck to it and it can feel thick. The best gloss I've used that is easy to reapply, doesn't tast funnt, and goes on in a thin layer is covergirl wetslicks.
Ugh, I hate lipgloss! It is either too slimy and oily or too sticky! I just hate the feel of it! If you don't like it either, then don't wear it! I know a guy who actually told me that he finds lip gloss gross... I think most other guys think this too! :)
You need to find the right one fore YOU. non sticky... you know and I put it on and reapply as needed throughout the day.
I hate lip gloss. For me. Its just uncomfortable. I dont care which brand it is, but it makes me feel like i want to hurl.
I do re-apply when needed . I think you need to find something that is non sticky ; like Bourjois lip glosses , especially the Eau De Gloss range which is water based, hydrates for 4 hrs.





The gloppy ones are really uncomfortable to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting