Saturday, November 28, 2009

Advice Please?? I making my own line of Lip Gloss and Lotions,what is it that you look for when purchasing??

I want to know what is your personal opinion when buying Lip Balm/Gloss and Lotion? Eventually I want to learn to make soap, shampoo and conditioner. I want to make a Lip balm that softens chapped lips with all natural ingredients. I want to make a lotion that moisturizes but doesnt leave a greasy feeling, but hours later its still working.Advice Please?? I making my own line of Lip Gloss and Lotions,what is it that you look for when purchasing??
well i know its cheesy but when im buying products like those i look for the packaging first and then i see what the slogans are or what its made to do for ex. the lotion how you said it wont leave a greasy feeling. thats good!Advice Please?? I making my own line of Lip Gloss and Lotions,what is it that you look for when purchasing??
With lip balm, I look for items that smell really good, keep my lips moisturized for a long time, and go on smoothly. For lip gloss, I like it when it's light, smells nice, and NOT sticky. As for lotion, I like it when it's thick and creamy, keeps its fragrance, doesn't feel watery, and stays on for a long time. All natural ingredients are a great idea for the lip balm, shampoo, soap and lotion, but not for lip gloss or conditioner. The lip gloss needs certain chemicals to be easily applied and to last longer. The conditioner also needs certain chemicals to stay in the hair longer and keep it moisturized.
well with the lotion.......i tend to have really dry skin, especially in the winter. I want something that is thick and won't ware off as soon as it dries....yet won't stay on my skin and make me feel sticky all day. I tend to stay away from lotions that have really strong smells......because it clashes with my perfume. and that's just not good





with lip gloss......well i'm addicted to lip products...i feel naked without them......and i have about 200 lol i'm ridiculous. well....one thing i hate is when the flavors are so sweet that it makes you nauseous...yak.....i hate it when they are too thick or too thin. I don't want to to travel anywhere...i want it to stay on my lips. And the color...lipstick is OUT...and lip tint is IN...i like the stained lip look, looks more natural....





hoped that helped a little..... : ) good luck
lipgloss;


i look for colors that are bright but go on sheer or with just a little tint. Ones that smell nice, aren't very sticky, and also some that don't taste really bad. I like pretty packaging too! haha.





lotion;


aren't greasy. smell pretty and natural. maybe with a little bit of shimmer. (:





i hope i helped. (:
i dont know if this helps but i look for gloss, i like my lips to look glossy but not sticky. oh and soomething that stays on for awhile. lol and price is another thing i look at. good luck with it all
Make something that smells good. Omg, I like, only buy things that smell good, hah.


Scents like, coconut, vanilla, bubblegum. : ]


Good luck !
That sounds good! I also look for products that are oil free if they are for my face (other wise thats fine) and products that are not tested on animals!
I hate sticky lip gloss, and heavily scented kinds. hopefully that helped. :)
Packaged nice with a good smell and taste; I smell everything ; )
peppermint is a great smel!!!





don't make the lip gloss runny or to glossy : ( i hate that
For the lip loss or lip balm- shiney, nice flavor, and no stickiness.
something that is gluten free smells amazing and works great





%26gt;good luck on ur line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting