Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats a good lip gloss that is light colored and not sticky?

i need a lip gloss that is light and not that bold and isn't sticky thanks :-)Whats a good lip gloss that is light colored and not sticky?
I have the same problem. I hate when my hair gets stuck to my lip gloss.





I have found two brands that work great.





For a cheaper version, try REVLON LipGlide. They have a Sheer version if that is what you are looking for. They have 10 shades. It also has vitamins to soften your lips.





If you are willing to splurge, use MAC. You can by clear gloss and then mix and match with other colors. I prefer the Pro Longwear gloss. It is non-sticky and it is about $15.00





Hope this helps(:Whats a good lip gloss that is light colored and not sticky?
I've always liked Lip Smackers products. Their gloss is always very light and comes in many shades and flavors. Not to mention it's usually pretty cheap. Also Wet n' Wild makes pretty light stuff. (I don't think they have a huge variety of shades...) Hope this helps...these products probably aren't as good as the name brand stuff but I like 'em!
Kiehls has shiny lipgloss which isn't gluey %26amp; sticky after its applied. Plus it adds moisture to your lips %26amp; has real ';fruity'; ingredients.





I use Pear Tree for a natural look %26amp; Icy Everest adds a hint of pink to my lips. They are not bold %26amp; bright colors at all. Kiehls also has a clear gloss, but I've never tried it. I'm sure you can check out the colors at their webpage.
I found Aziza II makeup in the Dollar Bin at Target, and I've seen it in $1 stores all over. The lipgloss palettes they have are the best: not sticky, yet somehow they last for about 3 hours, which is almost unheard-of for most glosses.
Mac - the 'Lipglass' line





I have loads of their colours and would highly recommend.





If you were looking for serious plumping try Versace but it can be sticky after - I sacrifice some stickiness for the final result tho.
Bourjois Eau De Gloss or L'Oreal Glam Shine.....2 of my favs both available in loads of different shades and both not sticky!
Nars lipgloss, they have beautiful colors that are light and not sticky i think you can buy them at sephora.com or the official website
STILA's lip products... their not sticky at all and it comes it tons of colors... many of them being light and sheer.
I LOVE clinique's Super Balms. They are super moistureizing and come in great sheer colors.
there are two that I like...





avon glazewares





wet n wild lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting