Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your recommended/preferred lip gloss brand?

The lipgloss I'm using now that I'm addicted to is the CO Bigelow mentha lip glosses from Bath %26amp; Body Works. It smells minty and tastes minty, so it gives you fresh breath too! It also comes in a bunch of flavors and colors (i.e. vanilla cola, cherry cola, root beer float, cinnamint, spearmint, or regular menthol). You have to try it! I have about 10 of them! Their new liplicious lipglosses are really good too!What is your recommended/preferred lip gloss brand?
Mine is Co Bigelow Apothecaries at Bath and Body Works. Their lipglosses have a glossy hight shine and are infused with peppermint or spearmint and they smell amazing and even give you breath that smells fresh. I also, like Beauty Rush by Victoria Secret.What is your recommended/preferred lip gloss brand?
the lip shine from Victoria Secrets
i like bonnebell lip gloss and shinylicious by maybelline
Sally Herson lip inflation, now it come wth sweet natural colour. Cooling with peppermint and glossy. I love it.
I am also a huge fan of Duwop Lip Venom. They recently came out with a new product - Lip Venom 2nd Sin. I've found it stills gives the plumpness and brings out the natural pigment but does not have as much burn.You can find Duwop products at a Sephora store or online at www.sephora.com.





I also love the CO Bigelow from Bath and Body Work. I keep it in my pocket and use it throughout the day. It seems to mosturize really well while adding a nice color, shine, and taste.
idk.


i dont like lip gloss.
niva i think thats how you spell it but it gives you a lip gloss with a lip balm
clinique
I think the best brand is Victoria Secret: Beauty Rush. It is shiny and smells wonderful.
I like bare minerals in wearable nude. It is a very pretty color and not drying to my lips.
There are many brands i like hmm





sally hansen diamond lip treatment has pretty colors and they're sparkly! They have colors from clear to a deep purple





Victoria Secret Beauty Rush! It's pretty and it smells good! I like strawberry fizz and pinked lemonade!





Co Bigelow from the bath and body works is soothing and nice





Liplicous from the bath and body works is pretty and smells good! YUM!
The absolute BEST lip gloss is Juicy Tubes by Lancome! It comes in so many different colors, and its the perfect consistency: not so thick it feels like glue, but not so runny its gone in minutes.
mac lipglass. ';Nymphette'; will have ur lips bangin!
haha. it sounds funny but I LOVE lipsmackers. They came out with that new brand that is liquid. Its clear and smells VERY good.
Lancome's juicy tubes are the best!!
AVON =0)
I love lip venom. It plumps your lips making them look bigger and glosses at the same time. Great stuff if you want angelina jolie lips.
my favorite brand is smackers:] got to love the smells
Clinique has great products.
lip venum! LOVE IT and it plumps lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting