Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is is just me that brings my lip gloss collection into school?

Lolz, every day before school I go through my massive makeup collection and pick out 7 or 8 lip glosses, including a protection one and a moisturising one! :) Hehee..! My friends and I love comparing!





Am I the only one? Hahaha..xIs is just me that brings my lip gloss collection into school?
I know people who take 1 or 2.





Personally I just take a small tub of vaseline to protect my lips from the cold winds.Is is just me that brings my lip gloss collection into school?
I bring in loads of make-up to school, especially lipglosses! Don't worry you're not the only one :p x





As soon as I get any new make-up, I always take it into school so we can test it on our *dolls* (aka boys) x
You should only bring one or two lip gloss and a lip balm with you to school. You don't need all that lip gloss.
LOL, ii'm like you! I bring all my lipgloss, lipbalm (all different flavours) and some lipstick ;] I'm obsessed!
OMG NO! i used to take a mini make up bag to school lol mascara, eyeliner blush the whole lot lol x x x
I bring one lip balm... I'm in an all girls school so I keep it all naturale... I aint trying to impress anyone.
I bring lipbalm, lipgloss x2, but I don't bring THAT many!
Noo haha i do aswell. its nice comparing what i / my friends have. :]
Well i take one but that's loads! That sounds cool though :D
um..I bring as much as I need, not my whole collection to compare with my friends..... ?
Oh my god, no I don't know anyone who does that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting