Saturday, November 28, 2009

What, in your opinion, is the best lip gloss/lip glaze around?

I use Biotherm Glossy Shine - this gloss goes on sheer %26amp; is shimmer-free.


A perfect gloss for girls like me,who don't like the thick, 'gloss-y' look.What, in your opinion, is the best lip gloss/lip glaze around?
MAC lipglass works wonderful....What, in your opinion, is the best lip gloss/lip glaze around?
i really love Clin*que Glosswear for lips in Stellar plum...
I use this lip gloss called 'Glazewear' - I think it's the best looking, tasting, and longest lasting lip gloss around!





Trying not to get reported for 'advertising' lol - it's from that very well known 'company for women'!!!!
TRY MAC %26amp; LOREAL.....


BOTH BRANDS ARE EXCELLENT
all lipglosses from sugar cosmetics
stila lip polish yummy glossy and not one bit sticky
I love Maybelline's ShinyLicious - the flavours make me want to eat them instead!
lip gloss
Definatly MAC Lipglass.
I use a botanical based, natural lip gloss. It's wonderful and there is a Internet special on it now. e-mail me and I'll tell you what brand it is. Mindyflint@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting