Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best gloss/shine serum?

I want my hair more glossy, and please don't post home made remedies...and by the way, does John Frieda Frizz Ease work?? I am thinking of getting that....I want my hair not to fly away everywhrere, but to be held nicely and still be silky, not stiff. Any other things? Natural stuff works too, as long as ANY of the things don't make my hair look oily/greasy.





Note: I have medium thick, dark brown wavy hair.What's the best gloss/shine serum?
try http://www.hairquestions.comWhat's the best gloss/shine serum?
u should use BED HEAD TIGI Masterpiece massive shine hairspray. it works AWESOME!!!
um.. i don't know if they still sell it but at target i got some serum by Umberto Beverley Hills SMOOTHER styling balm. it's not really a 'serum' but it works reallly well at softening your hair. also i think the john freida brilliant brunette makes a shine thing called shine shock or something(i tried it once and it has the right texture)


the paul mitchell super skinny serum works really well if you're willling to spend a bit more


and the neutrogena isnt as good as the other ones(when you put it on dry hair, i find it makes it look greasy!) but this is just my opinion


i heard in seventeen magazine that u could also use olive oil as a serum(but on wet hair only!And only on the ends)
i used this loreal shine one time.


it was AWESOME.


and it was cheap too.


but i have no idea what stores you have around you.


i guess you could find it anywhere..


but i got mine at walgreens.


if you cant find it then paul mitchel is the ABSOLUTE BEST.


but it is not as cheap.


:]
super skinny serum by paul mitchell.


triple moisture by neutroguena.


and yeah john frieda products work.
I think the waxes work best for me.


I cant remember the brand name, but its in a dark blue container, and its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting