Monday, November 30, 2009

What's a cool name for a lip gloss company?

okkayy well me and my friend are making lip glosses and just for fun we want to come up with a name! Any ideas?What's a cool name for a lip gloss company?
pastry,glitter.cupcake,gossip,cosmo :)What's a cool name for a lip gloss company?
OMG, that is cool! Your name should be Glambition or maybe Glossify
';Lip Service';.....Hey, it's 7:30 am here, and that's the best I can do at such short notice at this hour of the morning.
Kiss Me


Kissable


Pretty Lips
desception the lip gloss with a dark side lol :) me and my friend used this for our made up perfume add...desception my guccci lol x
LIPLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!





your lip gloss is so awesome it makes the guys want to lock lips and gives you soft kissable lips lol...





Edit: In case you do like my answer (assuming that it is not used) please credit me thanks my name is Charity :)
lol how do you make lipglosses?
Ohhh yeahh i have the perfect name ..








PuckerUP!





but the UP could just be an arrow pointing up :)


clever.. please give me my credit.. the name is Sam ;) haha
lust
searniaty


sear as in the store, nah ehhh ';i'; nnnnn ahhhh T


fancy





or just name it Bonita


Bow Ne Ta





';it means beautiful in spanish';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting