Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help what is the perfect pink lip gloss for my skin tone?

I have a sable/carmel/honey skin tone.





I would like to wear pink lip gloss...( don't really like lipstick that much )....but I remember once being called fish lips by my bro and sis. I do have average thick lips and a round face.





Can I do it or am I stuck with shades of brown? I want something that won't make look like a whore...just something nice and different that would work.Help what is the perfect pink lip gloss for my skin tone?
Try L 脫r茅al's Glam Shine lipgloss. They now come in multiple ';nude'; colours and you could easily pick a pink but subtle shade from the range that would still fit your skintone :)Help what is the perfect pink lip gloss for my skin tone?
I have a carmel skin tone and the lip glosses from bonne bell always work for me it gives you a shine and a light color of pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting