Saturday, November 28, 2009

Redken shades eq crystal clear color gloss over shades eq onyx?

I just colored my hair with shades eq onyx two days ago and was wondering if it is too soon to color again with the crystal clear color gloss. I have never used the clear over my color before but heard that it would help keep my color in longer and make it shinier. Im just afraid that it will damage it or something. What should I do??Redken shades eq crystal clear color gloss over shades eq onyx?
Clear is fine to use even on the same day as you do the color.It can also be intermixed with the color as well.Be carefull with choice of developer.You should use a low delevoper sometimes clear can make color deeper(darker hue)I've used clear in a foil before and it actually lifted pink off the hair.(i used a strong developer though)Shades eq is a demi?If it is that developer would be fine.Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting