Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which lip gloss is not sticky?

I hate having that goopy sticky feeling on my lips. Is there a lip gloss out there that feels light and non sticky?Which lip gloss is not sticky?
Yes, Cover Girl WetSlicks is the greatest. . .I get it at Walmart. NOT sticky or goopy and last a long time.





Hope this helps!Which lip gloss is not sticky?
I will only wear Bath and Body Works Liplicious lip gloss
Lipsmackers Original or Lipsmackers Liquid
I *love* maybelline shiny-licious glosses. Not sticky, easy to apply and last a good while. Great colors (I currently wear chocolate cherry and malted mauve, for the fall season)
Super Gloss by Bee-Luscious. NEVER sticky or waxy.
OMG! The Super Gloss from Bee-Luscious is the best non-sticky one I have tried.
Avon
It's not a makeup gloss, but Aquaphor healing ointment is not sticky, just a little shiny, but makes your lips so soft.
Covergirl wetslicks.
i really like the lip gloss from victorias secret. i think its called beauty rush or something like that, especially in the flavor strawberry fizz!! they also smell soooo good.
lancome juicy lube !!!
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting