Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is in lip gloss or lipstick or nothing?

i am wondering what shade of lipstick is in and can someone tell me a great lipgloss that will last for at least 4 hours?What is in lip gloss or lipstick or nothing?
anything natural will always work.. i LOVE gloss.. my favorite for staying put and glossy is MAC LipGlass, the original in the tube.. I will always remember one of the first time wearing it, I wore it to the movies and even after soda and popcorn, I came out of the movies with gloss still on my lips.. but you have to be careful, a little goes a LONG way..





if you want a color on your lips i suggest a stain, but be careful with those, as they are tricky to use, but your lips will have color ALL day, just slap some gloss on it and you are good to go!





stay away for colorstay lipsticks, they get dry and cakeyWhat is in lip gloss or lipstick or nothing?
baby pink lip gloss and a pithchy lipstick
Covergirl has a great line of lipstick and lipglosse's that last a long time .
NO MATTER WHAT PINK
Lipgloss is in, in whatever shade that suits you. and for a great lipgloss try Lancome juicy tubes, smell fruity and stays on.
I like Mary Kay lip glosses, my favorite color is cream %26amp; suger


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/color/lips鈥?/a>
I always wear a light pink or peach. I like the natural look
I have found the best lipstick, in my experience is Cliniques buttershine Delovely. It looks great on everyone. Its a beige pink that goes with everything. As for style, if I remember correctly, this fall matte lips are back in, so more natural colors, and stains, like a red that stains, you can put a light gloss over top. I tend to stick to a couple of basic colors and throw in a trendy one every once in a while.
redy pink is in as it makes your teeth look white lancome juicy tubes is great gloss and mac have the best lipsticks
Wax is the key to lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting