Thursday, December 3, 2009

What lipstick or lip gloss color is she wearing?

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhIrSMo_I鈥?/a>





I like this girl's lipstick color (0:18 into the video). I'm looking products (preferably products that I can buy at Walmart or Target) that will give me that shade to my lips. I'm about her skin color maybe a little more tanner like Nicole Scherzinger (lead singer of PCD).What lipstick or lip gloss color is she wearing?
-M.A.C lipstick Strawbaby(fafi)


-M.A.C lipglass Courting Rose





That's what it says. I would go to MAC and check the colors out then get a good idea of what they look like and go somewhere and find something similar (:





They don't carry the Strawbaby by fafi but they might have something similar


- Paul Mitchell Salon ProfessionalWhat lipstick or lip gloss color is she wearing?
-M.A.C lipstick Strawbaby(fafi)


-M.A.C lipglass Courting Rose
Just look and find the color you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting