Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is avon lip gloss good or what lip gloss is ?

I am thinking of buying the glazeware liquid lip color from avon and was wondering does it work and last long? If so how long? If you don't know bout avon lip gloss do you know of any lip glosses that last long? if so how long?Is avon lip gloss good or what lip gloss is ?
Personally my favorite lipgloss is vinylgloss by mac it lasts at least two hours and looks AMAZING





Smashbox also has really great lipglosses as does vincent longoIs avon lip gloss good or what lip gloss is ?
personally I have found that avon is cute but I prefer victoria Secrets beauty rush. It has a soft texture but amazing results. It lasts a long time like 3 hours or longer. Although it is better always to replace lipgloss coverage after the first 30 min. to an hour
i am thinking off getting it too my friend said its really good and lasts ages so hopefully its good i am ordering it on monday :] x
all avon makeup products are good
Yup, I've heard it is! Try it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting