Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think USPS would allow me to mail lip gloss and body lotion tubes internationally? ?

I'm not sure if it's considered a liquid and and thus can't be shipped in the mail.. Have you ever tried shipping such items in the mail?Do you think USPS would allow me to mail lip gloss and body lotion tubes internationally? ?
yes, you need to go into the post office and have them box it (i think) and they'll hand you an international slip to fill outDo you think USPS would allow me to mail lip gloss and body lotion tubes internationally? ?
No liquids will be their answer They'll leak all over the inside of the box
I just read on a the hot topic website (about ordering some lotions and sprays) that they could only send them in the continental U.S. because they are considered a liquid. So, I don't think you can.
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting