Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tired of sticky lip gloss.... So im looking for a lip gloss that isnt sicky?

I dont like Victoria secret I need some different any idea price between 5 and `15.Tired of sticky lip gloss.... So im looking for a lip gloss that isnt sicky?
MAC lipglass - I use it in the shade Viva Glam.Tired of sticky lip gloss.... So im looking for a lip gloss that isnt sicky?
philosphy at sephora!





they come in tha best flavors.
Avon does have some good lipgloss.


I am also a lip gloss fanatic and my favorite


would have to be the one that they have


at Bath %26amp; Body Works. The product


is called ';Bigelow.';


It comes in all flavors. My favorite is ';Black Cherry Soda.';


It's not too sticky.. It keeps your lips glossy for a long time.


The price ranges from $5 to $7. It's a bit pricey but it's worth


it.. It lasts a long time and sometimes they have sales like


2 for $5.
you might laugh but avon has something called glazewear liquid lip color. it comes in a variety of colors too. i use it and just love it. no ';stickyness'; what so ever
there's like some lipgloss that isnt sticky at all, but it isnt name brand or anything. it's just some kiddie lip gloss. you know, those smacker ones at walmart? i like them though, and they're pretty cheap
To be honest I've tried loads of different lip glosses coz I'm a complete lip gloss junkie %26amp; they're all just as sticky as each other!





I'll be checking this later on in case people know one =]





Lots of %26lt;3





x x x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting