Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color lip gloss does kim kardashian wear all of the time?

I was home sick with a cold today and slightly feverish. Much to my detriment, I found myself watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. Anyway, I found it interesting that Kim usually chose a a nude lip, over a darker shade, especially when she certainly has the skin tone to pull it off. So, I did a little search and voil脿:





Nars Lip Gloss - Turkish Delight - Pink Sorbet - $23.00What color lip gloss does kim kardashian wear all of the time?
isnt it clear or a very light pink?What color lip gloss does kim kardashian wear all of the time?
Who cares?
she cares
Probably Nude.





or clear or light pink.





here try this





http://store.facevaluesonline.com/041554鈥?/a>





^NUDE^





and the same kind in Pink Whisper
i don't know sorry i can't help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting