Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there any lip color or gloss thats very sheer and not sticky or thick, preferably drugstore brands.?

I hate having sticky wet lips. Especially since my lips are really broad and full.Is there any lip color or gloss thats very sheer and not sticky or thick, preferably drugstore brands.?
burt's bees. I love the lightest pink one. it's really pretty and light and sheer. it's totally natural and non-sticky. plus you can get it at walgreens and it's not expensive. it tastes great too!Is there any lip color or gloss thats very sheer and not sticky or thick, preferably drugstore brands.?
LipSmackers FlipGloss.





I'm 20 years old, and I work at Bath and Body Works...I have rather a large collection of lipgloss. The girls I babysit for got me a stick of this stuff for Christmas, and I wonder why I ever switched away from good old Bonnie Bell.





It has a very light scent, it's sheer (with a bit of shimmer!), it moisturizes...and it's like $2-3 for a tube. As long as you can get over the whole little kid imagery, you really can't beat it.
Try aquafina hydrating oil. You can find them at walmart and I have the blue one but the red one may color a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting