Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your favorite kind of mascara and lip gloss?

Mary Kay mascara is great, it makes my eyelashes look real long and thick. Lip gloss -I like NYC brand.What's your favorite kind of mascara and lip gloss?
My favorite mascara is revlon. just plain black mascara. and my favorite lip gloss is maybellineWhat's your favorite kind of mascara and lip gloss?
like, oh my gosh, I stopped wearing make up..





a long *** time ago..
I love Maybelline Define-a-Lash
Lakme.
clinique, revlon, l'oreal .. for anything
Clinique and clinique.
maybelline full n soft or 3d lash by revlon. for lipgloss I have become addicted to MAC.
mascara- L'Oreal double extension (soooo good, it makes the lashes look natural plus it volumizes it and extends it. perfect.)





lip gloss- oh. still looking for the perfect one.
MAC
Lancome mascara is the most amazing thing you will ever try - seriously. I love it so much I can hardly stand it.


It looks like you're wearing fake eyelashes.


They're $22; an investment, but it's worth every penny.





There are a lot of great lip glosses out there...


I suppose Revlon LipGlide.
mascara = mablyene - not gloggy and works good


lipgloss = lip smackers- looks nice, not too sticky and tastes good =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting