Thursday, December 3, 2009

When you put on lip gloss does it leave a white line across your lips? How do you stop this from happening???

This happens to me when my lips get's dried out %26amp; I apply lip gloss over them. Are your lips very dry ?


What I do when that happens is to apply vaseline on lips,leave it on a bit and wipe it off by rubbing with a face towel. Then I apply gloss.When you put on lip gloss does it leave a white line across your lips? How do you stop this from happening???
Yes that has happened to me and I had to switch brands as I was using a very cheap type to begin with. Now that I have made the change though it is working out just fine :)When you put on lip gloss does it leave a white line across your lips? How do you stop this from happening???
I think you need a new type of lip gloss. I've never had a white line across my lips.
no it does not happen to me .... but i think for your case you should apply first a basic lipstick ( natural color) then apply the lip gloss
Try a lipgloss w/ some color in it... not just clear...
....you know semen DOES stick to lip gloss right?
UMM THATS STRANGE BUT UMM TRY USING CLINIQUE LIP GLOSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting