Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hi, I'm looking for high gloss oxblood red exterior paint, where can I buy it?

Is there any mixing service/producer that does this kind of color?Hi, I'm looking for high gloss oxblood red exterior paint, where can I buy it?
b+qHi, I'm looking for high gloss oxblood red exterior paint, where can I buy it?
any colour you like in the mixing department of paint suppliers, dulux, crown, or at diy warehouses like b%26amp;q etc.
You can mix the original recipe yourself,a bucket of limewash and genuine oxblood to collour it,this is the stuff all the old cottages were painted with.You can get a bucket or two of blood from any slaughter house.
Because there are many variations of any color, including oxblood, you should have a sample of the color you want, and take it in to Home Depot and the associate in the paint department will be able to match it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting