Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is your favorite Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss flavor?

I remember trying some light purple colored one that was really nice but I forgot the name...if you know please tell me the name.





Oh yeah, and be sure to list out all your favorite flavors!Which is your favorite Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss flavor?
I love sugar high and strawberry fizz, oh and there was another one that I forgot the name to. Victoria's Secret lip gloss is my favorite!! =)Which is your favorite Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss flavor?
it might be grapesicle or grapefruit madness..





but my favs are red delicious and appletini!!!!
strawberry
Mine is Strawberry Fizz!
um it must be blackcurrent or grapefruit


i love the pink one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting