Thursday, December 10, 2009

What type of lip gloss color should I get?

I'm half Asian half white, with pale skin, pinkish cheeks, and dark brown nearly black hair, with brown/hazel eyes.





ThanksWhat type of lip gloss color should I get?
peachWhat type of lip gloss color should I get?
i always think a nudie color works great with all skin tones


preferably nudes with a hint of pink.. but i'm starting to think peach isn't a bad color too.. it's not too pink and it's has a slight hint of color





maybe you won't like pink.. but it's girly if that's what ur looking for..
Sometimes it works when you just go with plain glossy lip-gloss but you can use like a like pink olivia color or something like that.And you would really like Victoria's secret there lipgloss is fun colorful and diff the lip-gloss is $7.00 a tube.
watermelony-pinkish
Hi %26lt;3 DBSK, I think you should try shades of color like watermelon, strawberry, cotton-candy etc...OXXO Moonchild
pale pink - try juicy tubes lancome
a light pink or clear gloss
I like clear or light pink





Red is pretty hot sometimes too
a light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting