Thursday, December 3, 2009

How often is it ok to apply a semi permenant hair colour? castings gloss creme?

how often should i apply to keep it vibrant and lookin good.How often is it ok to apply a semi permenant hair colour? castings gloss creme?
Most hair colour tells you to wait at least 4 to 6 weeks any sooner and you will dry out your hair and possibly damage it believe me I know my hair is never the same colour twice.How often is it ok to apply a semi permenant hair colour? castings gloss creme?
i would think every 2-3 weeks. I use a permanent colour every 4-6 weeks which is more damaging to the hair and it's fine - mind you you've got me thinking maybe i should change to a semi permanent for more shine.
every 6 weeks is recommended
semi permenant and glossers can be done every 6-8 weeks
I re-apply mine about every month, depends what it looks like
bout 6wks...but'l tell u on the pack
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting