Thursday, December 3, 2009

What lip gloss would look best on me? My lip gets PURPLE sometimes :| ugh?

I have tanned-ish fairish skin, but the problem is sometimes my lips look dry and purple and i find it nasty. The purple doesn't even go away with Burt's Bees or any lip balm! Only when I eat something like chicken then it does :| Sooo, I try to cover the purple with a good pink lipgloss. The only problem is, I don't know any GOOD pink 'natural' looking lipglosses!





Can you please tell me some good pinkish 'NATURAL' lipglosses which they sell in CANADA? Iol I've read Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk is really greatWhat lip gloss would look best on me? My lip gets PURPLE sometimes :| ugh?
Mac has some great ones, though they are sorta pricy ($18) though I can guarantee you that they will be the best lipglosses you have ever tried in your life! you can get them at The Bay or any MAC counter.What lip gloss would look best on me? My lip gets PURPLE sometimes :| ugh?
Arbonne's fyi line for teens 13-22 (I love their lip gloss I am 39)


make some very lovely tinted gloss, that is also super shiny and lasts for hours.


They have a web site for canada too-


Let me know if I can help -





http://www.arbonne.ca/products/fyi/
anything from cover girl
Shoppers drug mart sweetie! I love that store. There will be a women in the make up stand thing, tell her your issue and she will help. She's a cosmetologist so she went to school for make up and stuff...





Try a light pink colour by bonne belle...not the lip gloss stuff for little kids but an a balm.
I have tanned-ish fairish skin lol complete opposite in one. magic





Need a pic





But im saying glitery lite blue for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting