Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a way to make black lip gloss?

im goth and i dont want black lipstick cause it goes on dark and my mom will freak out lol.im thinking lip gloss that is dark enough to see it but wont exactly be able to tell its black.any ideas???Is there a way to make black lip gloss?
use black eyeliner as a base it will taste nasty thought then go and buy a tube of your average clear lip gloss and put over the top to make it shine and keep your lips from drying out and sticking together blot a tad and voila!!Is there a way to make black lip gloss?
Mix black eyeshadow with a small amount of vaseline.
Do you even listen to gothic industrial music?


If not, please don't say you're 'goth'.


Goth is a music genre, not a style.


Which means, wearing all black isn't 'goth' its simply, wearing all black.








Black lipgloss isn't going to be much different from black lipstick, except it'll come off easier.


If you're so obsessed with looking like the stereotype, try red lipstick. It's 'vampiric' lulzz.





Get over this phase though, don't think it will last forever.


And cool, its a subculture that LISTENS to gothic industrial. That still doesn't mean they have to wear all black.


Don't try to e-brawl with me, that's stupid.


Suicidecash gets it.
Well u can mix some of the lip glosses u have together... Hope that helps =)
You could try to make your own with vegetable shortening, honey, and black food coloring.
Wow, thats the start of a bad racist joke....now how in the world do I get a black glazed look on my lips..........?





What exactly is the ';gothic subculture'; anyway? I have some ideas. Do you go to gothic concerts? do you listen to gothic music? That is really the main idea about being gothic. Ive been to my share, and to tell you the truth, i saw more colors there than anywhere else. Its about who you are and what you like and what you like to listen to. My boss went to a Nine Inch Nails concert, and hes over sixty and went wearing slacks and a button up shirt. and hes bald.
I think skip the black and go to red Red is the new color these days. I do not think your mom would like seeing you look like a goth No offence
Uhh, put all different colors together, like brown, purple,


i think,


or look at a Halloween store, I know it sounds silly, but I got my fave gloss from there, for a rockstar.
Get a black M.A.C. pigment (or any other brand, I think) and mix it with clear lip gloss.
Uh. I'll have to warn you. If you're doing that, then be prepared to be called a smoker because smoking stains your lips but not black enough (like the lipgloss).





If you want, I've read this from a mag, grab half a lipstick and some mentolatum and mix them together until it blends perfectly.
well my only thought is that you could use black lipstick with a gloss over it. I don't know of an actual black lip gloss though.
OK, there is some really cool gothwear for your icon. :)





Don't worry about making lipgloss. You can buy it at any beauty supply store for 99 cents. Also, if you put it on over red lipstick, you'll get a really awesome effect.
i would try hottopic. they have it all
why would u want black lip gloss? the point of lip gloss is to be clear and glossy, not to give your lips color. skip the black and go for dark plum lipstick, then your mom might not freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting