Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is your favorite Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss flavor?

I remember trying some light purple colored one that was really nice but I forgot the name...if you know please tell me the name. Oh yeah, and be sure to list out all your favorite flavors!Which is your favorite Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss flavor?
Its smothie moves or Grapsicle or lets jam!! My fav is probably Lotta ColadaWhich is your favorite Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss flavor?
Mango Madness!! I have it, and I use it everyday! I love the shade of pink, but the smell can be a little weird sometimes.
it might be grapesicle or grapefruit madness..





but my favs are red delicious and appletini!!!!
It might be grapesicle or lets jam. My favorites are mango madness, cariberry and cupquake. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting