Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can my tiles be back 2 gloss again.it got stained due 2 improper use of muriatc acid,its a bathrm tile?

what brand can i use 2 remove d stain,when tiles get wet,its glossy but wen its dry it looks like drops of soap and has lines all over,some told me 2 use wax tiles 2 polish it,is there a product like thatHow can my tiles be back 2 gloss again.it got stained due 2 improper use of muriatc acid,its a bathrm tile?
The best answer is to replace the tile (ala winddancer) but you can use a automotive glaze product to make the tile shine again, for a while.





Check out glazes at your local auto store...


here's one to try:


http://www.properautocare.com/megsno7sho鈥?/a>How can my tiles be back 2 gloss again.it got stained due 2 improper use of muriatc acid,its a bathrm tile?
Sorry, but the glaze is permamently damaged. Solution is to replace the tile.
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting