Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some MAC lip gloss/lipstick colors that compliment green eyes?

This is tricky since lipstick shades don't really enhance eye color as much as, say, the skin tone.





I have green eyes myself, and beige skin, and these are the colors i swear by and why :





Viva Glam Lipstick in


Viva Glam V : Nude pinks look great on every skin tone, and paired with the right eye makeup, I find it's the one that my eyes pop out the most because it's so toned down. It'll make you feel like a bombshell, basically! :) that's always good.





Slimshine Lipstick in


Bare : for the same reasons as the previous one.





Lipglass : Tinted Lipglass in


Underage or Rich %26amp; Ripe





I also like the Tinted Lip Conditioner stick (in Lip Care)


in Strobe Rays


It looks surprisingly good!





I read in Allure magazine that ';Shades of pink, salmon, mauve, and brownish-pink will help green eyes look even greener.';,





So I'm thinking I'm on the right path here...


Hopefully you like my suggestions!





Annaliese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting