Thursday, December 3, 2009

I was wondering if you could help me out. My prom is coming up soon and I NEED to find the best lip gloss.?

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a long lasting lip gloss (or a gloss-like lipstick). I am looking for a very light pink color preferably with flavor. ANYTHING will do. Thanks!I was wondering if you could help me out. My prom is coming up soon and I NEED to find the best lip gloss.?
The best one is by MAC and it's called Lipglass and comes in every shade. It's what professional makeup artists use when you see those glossy lips in msuic videos because it lasts so long.I was wondering if you could help me out. My prom is coming up soon and I NEED to find the best lip gloss.?
I like the victoria's secret, but my favorite is Express's lip gloss. It comes in cute shades, stays put, and the tube is great, has a little light and mirror on it to put it on in dark places.. Perfect for sneaking around the corner at a club (or prom) and secretly dabbing a little on. Love this stuff! Have fun!!
Well, it's clear and flavorless...but it is possibly the best lip gloss I've ever had in my life and as soon as I run out I go buy another one. Oh, and even my friends noticed it stays on forrrever. Riduculous staying power...and it plumps. :)
Theres a lot of good brands of gloss, try MAC, laura mercier, bobbi brown. It's best if you go to Sephora and try some of their glosses to see which one you like or go to MAC they will help you find one. Good luck!
I'm not sure if they still sell it, but American Eagle has Aerie lip gloss that is AMAZING! I like petal, it works on everybody. It has a great flavor, and Best, it'll stay on untill you eat.
loreal colour juice works really well, it's not the glossiest though so i'm not quite sure if i'm helping. i like it, because it has a strong color and isn't cakey like lipstick.
normally cover girl has long last good pink colors. but i absolutley 鈾dore鈾?smacker liquid lip gloss its very shiny with one swipe and it stay on long and easily replacable and cheap!
umm were NOT lipstick bue lip gloss from mary kate and ashely and it taste like strawberrys and it sparkels**** i hope u like it its avabil at walmart
my favorite is Beauty Rush from Victoria's Secret.....they have a pinkish color that's really pretty!!
mac i would recommend


or that long stay covegirl or whatever its called


or sneak in a small one like crystal slicks or something


they taste gooodd especially if ur gonna get a kiss or 2 ;)
I use a Cover Girl Rose lipstick and a Lip smackers lipgloss to go over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting