Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best lip gloss you have ever tried or someone else tried and you were totally jealous?

Lip Tox Sheer that is made by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. This stuff has real diamonds in it and is soooo cool. It really lasts too. Oh I also got there Lip Lock and haven't tried it yet but you put it on over your lipstick or gloss and it's supposed to stay on all day. I just got it today and am going to try it Fri when I go clubin'.Whats the best lip gloss you have ever tried or someone else tried and you were totally jealous?
victoria secret. definatlyyWhats the best lip gloss you have ever tried or someone else tried and you were totally jealous?
jealous of lip gloss? right.
I'm not a woman, but I buy personal hygiene products online from Yves Rocher, a French company, and a green company. I love everything I get there, and I buy lip gloss and other things for my two nieces for Christmas. It's just an educated guess, but their lip gloss is probably high end. Their lipstick is sooo velvet-ty soft; I do know that. Whenever you buy something from them, wait for 50% off or 2 for 1 specials. Their products are priced that way most of the time. I think their flavored lip gloss is about $4, but you can buy it 2 for 1. They have some lip gloss that is $7 and more. I get some GREAT shampoo there at $3 a bottle (half of $6). Shipping is $4.95 or free for orders of more than $25.





main page:


http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/mai鈥?/a>





lip gloss:


http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/cat鈥?/a>





PS - I very recently bought some strawberry lip roll-on gloss that was 2 for $2.50. One of my nieces is really young so I got that for her. I can tell you that products like Contouring Lip Shimmer for $16 (regular price) is as good as anything in Hollywood.
Beauty Rush by Victoria Secrets if you want the shine and shimmer


C.O. Bigelow at Bath %26amp; Body Works has an amazing spearmint flavor with mentha so it softens your lips
It has to be Bee-Luscious Cosmetics' Liptox Sheer. It is the most awesome lipgloss ever.
The LipTox Sheer from Bee-Luscious with real diamonds is the coolest lipgloss ever. With the new 24K Lipgloss a close second (24K gold flakes in the gloss). Gold and diamonds what more could a girl ask for. ;-)
I love the bee luscious cosmetics brand lip gloss:





Liquid Lustre and LipTox Sheer with real diamond dust, its incredible.
they all look the same to me
i have never in my life tried any lip gloss honest
My vote goes to Bee-Luscious' Lip Tox Sheer.
victoria secrete lipgloss
Givenchy
Maybelline shine seduction in beaming berry.
paula dorf collection
chanel is good
L'oreal citrus
LipTox Sheer from Bee-Luscious!!!!! It has diamond dust in it and I don't know of any women that wouldn't be thrilled about that. LOL You HAVE to try it. It's not cheap though. Because it has diamonds in it. It's not glittery or anything it's just VERY shiny.
Lipglosses are mostly the same to me, I have never been jealous of someone's, but I really like the look of glosses that celebrities have, but I don't know what kind they use.
i would say the victorias secret lip glosses. also the ones from Mary Kay. I love the colors and they dont leave your lips sticky or really glossy.they are the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting