Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls, what is the best lip gloss to use? I need a nice shiny gloss that doesn't feel sticky and pasty. ?

any suggestions?Girls, what is the best lip gloss to use? I need a nice shiny gloss that doesn't feel sticky and pasty. ?
I use Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. It's available in different flavors, although the tint is really light. But mind you, when I use it, everyone compliments my lips. It's very shiny, and it's not sticky or pasty at all.





What's more, it's delicious. You don't need to wipe it off when you get home, you just lick it off. :)Girls, what is the best lip gloss to use? I need a nice shiny gloss that doesn't feel sticky and pasty. ?
There are a couple that I use, and I adore them both so much. Rimmel has one called Sweet Jelly, it's a very highly shiny gloss. Also, Cover Girl's Wet Slicks AmazeMint, it's a little more subdued, but it's got more color to it, it's also minty, I think it's got Scope peppermint in it.
I like Goldie gloss a lot. Not sure where you can get it now, though...I got mine at Bath and Body Works, but they no longer carry the brand.
Dior, or juicy tubes
you can use neveia lip gloss
Sweet Jelly :)


It's awesome.
Urban decay lube in a tube. its great. choice of colours and also cares for your lips aswel as looks great =)
Oh wow. Chocolate kisses covered in non sticky and non pasty lip gloss! I could be in my very own heaven!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting