Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the L'oreal infallible lip gloss good?

I'm considering buying it.


Does it really stay shiny for 6 hours?Is the L'oreal infallible lip gloss good?
It is horribly sticky. Lets say if a hair got stuck in it, you'd need to pull hard to get it out.


I was sent a sample, lucky because i prob would've wasted my money on it otherwise.Is the L'oreal infallible lip gloss good?
Expenaive, but like all lip gloss products you have to re-apply if you lick your lips alot.
HELL NO!!!! It does not work at all!!!!


I bought it and I had to get surgery to get my lips fixed!!!


My surgeon told me to tell people to NOT use it!!!!!


Unless you want to go into surgery then be my guest!!!!
yes.. i like it :)
YES!!! My bff has it and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting