Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your fave lip gloss & tinted moisturizer & concealer?

I want to explore new products


any suggestion brands , links , or opinions


10 points for the best answer


thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :)What is your fave lip gloss %26amp; tinted moisturizer %26amp; concealer?
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Light!!!


It gives you such a nice coverage without making you look like you are wearing too much makeup!


For lipgloss, Clinique Lipgloss with SPF 15 in Air Kiss!!


It's a really pretty pink, and it doesn't make your lips sticky!


Hope I helped!What is your fave lip gloss %26amp; tinted moisturizer %26amp; concealer?
My favorite lip gloss is MAC LustreGlass in Love Nectar.





Best concealer for blemishes is MAKEUP FOREVER Full Cover concealer. I love this stuff, it covers everything perfectly.





For under eyes, I use Erase Paste by Benefit, which is thick enough to cover it up, but light enough, so that it doesn't look cakey.





You Rebel Original by Benefit is my all time favorite tinted moisturizer. I have the original one, and I rub it into my face and a bit on my neck and it makes me look tan in the summer without over doing it. For winter, I use the You Rebel Lite. Plus it smells so good and it helps keep your face from becoming oily.
Lip gloss- I don't really use a lip gloss, just the Bur'ts and Bee's watermelon lip shimmer


Tinted Moisturizer- Smashbox, has a really nice one and the girl at Sephora recommended it to me, it gives you a nice glow.


Concealer- I don't use concealer but my friend has a really nice stick one from Smashbox it goes really well on her.
My favourite lipgloss is actually by Victoria Secret, the ones in the little tubes. Tinted moisturizer is probably You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer from Benefit, and Concealer is the Illuminating concealer by Quo.
Well, i only wear concealer so i have to say L'oreal Bare Naturale. Benefit sucks! I just bought the erase past in fair. I have dry fair skin, very dark circles and this just made me look oily, and ew! it came off in less then 2 seconds!!
My favourite lipgloss is MAC dazzleglass in Extra Amps


My favourite tinted moisturizer is Benefit You Rebel Lite


My favourite concealer is MAC studio Sculpt
favorite lip gloss; nars turkish delight


tinted moisturizer; stila illuminating tinted moisturizer


concealor; mac studio sculpt concealerrr (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting