Monday, June 21, 2010

What order do i do my make up in: eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara, foundation, lip gloss, blush?

thank you :)What order do i do my make up in: eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara, foundation, lip gloss, blush?
If you plan to apply foundation on the eyes, then that first. Otherwise, it does not matter when you do so, but here is what I'd do:


1. foundation


2. eyeliner (so your lashes don't get in the way after they're curled though it does not matter. I suggest you try mascara and curling first and then second to find your personal preference)


3. curl the lashes


4. Mascara


5. Blush


6. I think blush or lip gloss could be 5th or 6th. But when you think about lip gloss, don't you kind of think of it as that final touch of prettiness? That's how I imagine lip gloss. [:





Haha, good luck! Nice question too.What order do i do my make up in: eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara, foundation, lip gloss, blush?
It all depends on what you think is easiest. Personally, I always start out by washing my face first. That will ';prime'; your face and get it ready for make-up. Next, after it's dry, apply a little bit of lotion or moisturizer. It will keep skin from drying out.





Use foundation first. Apply a line on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and bridge of your nose. Use a make-up sponge or your fingers to evenly blend across the face and into the neck. If you don't use a powder after liquid foundation, then apply a little bit of blush to the apples of your cheeks. (If you don't know what the apples are, smile the biggest smile you can, and put it on the 'round' parts).





Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler for at least 10 seconds each to get the most curl you can. You can even blow-dry the curler for a few seconds - the heat really enhances the curl. Apply 1-2 coats of mascara; whatever is to your liking.





Finally, finish with lip gloss because in a way, that 'seals the deal' and really makes your face look 'finished'. Good luck!
A lot of people do foundation first, and I can see why, but I either do it last, or just before eyeliner. I wear eyeshadow so it's easier for me to cover up my mistakes with foundation after than to clean up over my foundation, wiping it off in the process.





So: shadow, foundation, eyeliner, mascara





You could even do it after liner if you have a skilled hand and can apply it just below the line without cutting it off. And if you can do it after liner, you can do it after mascara which helps with smudges
This is really a personal preference and if you don't know i suggest you experiment for a few days trying out different orders.


For me i always do mascara first, i have really long eye lashes and pretty much every time i end up with mascara on my eye lids which i have to remove, so if i already had foundation on, it would become patchy. i then do my foundation, powder and bronzer or blusher. I would probably put on a bit more mascara, then do my eye shadow, then eyeliner and lip gloss always before i leave the door.
it depends on what you're used to. i personally do foundation, powder, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and then blush. you should try to do your face before your eyes, but a lot of people do it the other way too.
Well, if you are a new to make up like myself, you should check out MichellePhan(ricebunny) videos on Youtube. Not only does she provides great guides to makeup, she also provides tips for skincare treatment, reviews for products. (:
I always do this:





Foundation, eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara, blush, then lip gloss.





It's weird that you listed everything I use. Haha.





Hope I helped.
It really doesnt matter, it's whatever you like unless your doing eyeshadow; always apply mascara and eyeliner last.


but heres how i do mine...


brows


eyeshadow


foundation


concealer


powder


blush


eyeliner








can you answer mine please?


mascara
It really depends on you. But I would recommend that you should probably start with your foundation first, blush, eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara and then lip gloss.
Well, i do eyeliner 1st, and then i curl my lashes, and put mascara on, and foundation, blush, and then lip gloss. I dont think it really matters though, just do it in the order that works best for you.
start by putting on foundation then concealer then powder. move on and put on your eye primer then eyeshadows then eyeliner then curl your lashes and finally put on mascara.last step put on some blush and gloss and you're good to go .
Foundation for a good base, a 'clean canvas' lol





Then curl lashes





Then Eyeliner





Then Mascara





Then Blush ( I see this more as an enhancer, a bonus add-on sort of thing)





Then Lip gloss
Eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara, foundation, blush, lip gloss :)
foundation, blush, eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara and lip gloss :)
I do my eyeliner, curl, mascara, foundation, blush, lips :)
foundation then eyeliner then curler then mascara then blush then lips.
well i would out of all those things apply your foundation first then your blush to the apples of your cheeks and then curl your eyelashes then add mascara then eyeliner and then finish off with some lip gloss


hope this helps x
foundation ALWAYS first :)


eyeliner


curl lashes


mascara


blusher


lipgloss last : )


ox
foundation always first


blush


curl eyelashes


eyeshadow


eyeliner


lip gloss
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting