Monday, June 21, 2010

Long lasting lip gloss and nose piercing?

i need a very long lasting lip gloss for prom...( 5-6hours?) to keep my lips looking wet and shiney...suggestions?














and nose piercing, on a pain level 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest?





i know everyone is different..but a general idea would be nice.





i have my ears and cartilage pierced and it didnt hurt me at all..so my pain tolerance is good.Long lasting lip gloss and nose piercing?
I'm not sure about the piercing cause i've only had my ears and bellybutton done lol....but with the lipgloss, definitley lancome juicy tubes...or maybelline shiny-licious for a cheaper alternative...both last for hours! hope this helps...have fun at your prom :)Long lasting lip gloss and nose piercing?
i cant help with the lip gloss but i got my nose dun about a month or so ago. and it was just a pop (they used a needle) i didnt feel a thing at all. but just make sure tht they do it in the right spot. i had to take mine out and go somewhere else and get the other side dun b/c they put it to high and now my nose it kinda numb on the right tip. im gettin the feeling back slowly tho.


the 2nd time i had it done the other people used a needle to and if u can handle all that then ur good to go. i have my nose belly dun and my ears dun 5 times on the left and 4 on the right. and none of them hurt. all u hear is POP and then they put the ring in. doesnt hurt abit til u clean it
Hey darl well im not 2 sure about the lip gloss but i have my nose done and if you get it pierced with the gun it doesnt hurt as much i would rate it about a 2 or 3 but i've heard the needle hurts alot more =) xx
Nose piercing-5


Snifulcolors or maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting