Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can i bring lip gloss onto an air plane?

next week i will be traveling on an airplane and i am not sure if i can bring my liquid- consistency lip gloss on the plane with the whole no liquids thing. if you know please tell. thanks!Can i bring lip gloss onto an air plane?
You are allowed to bring your lip gloss on the aircraft with you as long as it is less then 3 oz in size and it must be packed in a 1 qt. clear zip lock bag. For the complete list of what is and is not allowed on the aircraft with you I would suggest that you visit the TSA website http://www.tsa.gov/Can i bring lip gloss onto an air plane?
You can bring liquids, including your lipgloss, if it's less than 2 ounces. Technically you're supposed to have all liquids in a clear plastic bag but I travel frequently and pack all that in my checked bag...and leave my lipgloss/chapstick in my purse. I've never been stopped, even for Visine.
Yu can as long as its less than 3 oz.
I am travelling next week as well and I figured I would just put my lipgloss into the ziploc with my eye drops.


I'd rather be safe than have them nit-pick that I didn't follow the rules and make me wait even longer at the security checkpoint.


My understanding is that all liquids %26amp; gels that you want to carry onto the plane must be in containers of 3.4oz size or smaller and all must be in a sealed 1 quart ziploc bag.


What is it going to hurt if you put your lip gloss into a baggie for your flight? Nothing!


I also figure if you do that, they'll know you really aren't trying to hide anything.
It must be in a baggie, and it must be less than two ounces.
YES.As long as its for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting